By Yasen Vedrin
(I Kneel Before You)
Attracted by the Spirit's Light,
I cannot stop my moving feet.
High in the mountains, in His might,
Christ is my Rock and my retreat.
And this great mountain is so Holy,
It weighs above the world in Word,
And he who carries it, though lowly,
Will bear its weight before the Lord.
The sacred words of God, endearing,
Entice my bright and holy dream.
My weary feet are trembling, nearing
To Jacob, Peter, John's esteem.
The cloud of Glory now approaches.
And Christ from Righteousness shines bright.
While God the Father softly voices:
"Stay with My Son in His great light!
And let the white Rock from above
Abide within your spirit deep.
To have My Power and My Love,
And power over cliffs to keep..."
Hushed in my faith, I kneel and pray.
Humbled and taken from the earth.
The Lord connects my soul today
To His sun-bright Covenant birth.
From every choice below the skies,
My soul has made the holiest choice –
To have, where holy mountains rise,
Salvation from the Rock, rejoice...
No comments:
Post a Comment