Saturday, July 11, 2026

THE MOVIE HAS BEEN WATCHED BEFORE…

By Yasen Vedrin
(Mortal Remains)

The movie has been watched before,
To the very last blink of our space.
So, hold on to your hope and ignore
The sorrow that weighs on your face.

On the bright, wise and heavenly screen
See yourself in the times that have passed.
For when nailed to the Cross you are seen —
God will come for your spirit at last.

And out there, it will no longer sting,
Nor the crown of sharp thorns will oppress…
Lift your eyes to the Father and King —
Eternity waits on the threshold to bless.

The movie has been watched before.
There is nothing brand new under sun.
But when late drops of rain stop to pour,
This cruel, heavy drama is done.

To yourself you will say: "I survived
Through the fears of this terrible age.
In the palm of the Lord I was held,
To discover His Love on the stage.

With sufferings, the Chalice I drained,
And in dreams tasted comfort so deep.
In His Covenant Eternal I stayed,
My Heavenly garment to keep."

The movie is ending… I hope I am bound!
I pray that in Him I will wake!
By the Call of Christ captured and found —
The Heavenly gates I will take…

No comments:

Post a Comment