By Yasen Vedrin
(Fulfilled Premonitions)
If you are pain, should I then experience you?
If you are gift, should I gift myself away?
If you are spring, should I inside calls thirst for you?
If you are fire, should I burn you with my spray...
If you are song, should I inside verse sing your tone?
If you are flight, should I fly across your space?
If you are secret, should I understand you, alone?
If you are pardon, should I pardon your embrace...
If you are cross, should I crucify and stay
My late and chained up impulse to your side?
If you are anchor, should I sink down right away
Into the depths where your pure dreams abide?
If you are miracle, should I weep you in a moan?
If you are dream, a sigh upon my chest?
If you are threshold, should I cross you all alone?
My only love! Be everything, my best!…
No comments:
Post a Comment