By Yasen Vedrin
(I Kneel Before You)
Whether the Shepherd of the Flock,
Or of the branches You’re the Vine,
You, Lord, remain my King, my Rock,
The only King on earth of mine.
Whether the Bread, from God so Holy,
Or Morning Star that starts to rise,
With You I stay newborn and solely
I have the bird's flight to the skies.
Whether the Rock that stands for ages,
Or Lamp upon the Altar's side,
I will not choose other pages,
But follow You with Faith as guide.
Whether the True and Living Temple,
Or of the Wedding Feast the Lamb,
You are my Flame, so pure and simple,
The Covenant Crest of who I am.
Whether the Righteous Judge, the Giver,
Or David’s Root of ancient grace,
With You, against the snake, the slither,
I will be strong in every place.
Whether the Bridegroom, bright and glowing,
Or narrow Gate, in Spirit pressed,
With Your sweet Wine my heart is flowing,
And in You is my soul so blest.
Whether the Stone from Zion's mountain,
Or Alpha and Omega, true,
My heart bowed down to Your pure fountain,
And in the Ark I am with You.
The Father has in You united
The Heavens and the earth in prayer!
To have my soul by You invited –
To be my Everlasting Share!
No comments:
Post a Comment