Friday, June 26, 2026

WHEN I IN PEACE WITH GOD REMAIN…

By Yasen Vedrin
(The Bird Inside You)

To lie is something I can’t do,
But follow Justice on my track –
When I in Peace with God remain,
With devils I am in attack.

There is no way on Earth for me
To keep a neutral, passive face.
The Lord accursed the snake to be,
And I don't want that dark disgrace.

As much and closely as I can
To Evil I will stand as shield.
To reconcile the God with man –
This is my bright and open field.

To be the Word for many souls
Became my destiny and sight.
And with a Sword – for sacred goals
To always enter Holy fight.

My hands are heavy with fatigue
From following Christ Jesus' way,
And Aaron and Hur within my league
I seek for brotherly love today.

But in this century they are gone.
They were renowned in ancient past.
And traders in the Temple zone
Are the last Amalek at last.

But God remains my Banner still
And always will be just as grand –
A burning flame my heart to fill,
A Lion in my spirit's land.

I stay His own, by no constraint,
But through Covenant, Choice, and Faith.
Bearing each strike without complaint –
Denied, blasphemed in every breath.

But still Zarephath's widow, kind,
Will give my spirit love untold,
For in her humble mite I find
That Christ is reigning as of old.

What of it? In the future days I smile
From peaks of Holy mountains high…
When I in Peace with God remain,
With devils I am in attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment