Tuesday, June 30, 2026

YOU ARE MINE, YOU ARE MINE!

By Yasen Vedrin
(Fulfilled Universe)

You are mine, you are mine! Just so pure and so mine,
Like the wind dancing wild on the bare mountain peak.
I would gather your drops from the downpour divine.
I would paint you on windows with breaths that I speak.

You are mine, you are mine! A bright bound in the vast,
A long prayed-for and starry, clear sky of the night.
Sunrise born from events in gold-silver morn cast.
Cloud of faith and a target for strong wings in flight.

You are mine, you are mine! An eternity wide,
Holding inside the meaning of few manly words.
Trembling strings of a lyre awoken with pride.
Flower, blooming in grass with the songs of the birds.

You are mine, you are mine! Just so pure and so mine!
Breeze that comes from the future. Loud roar of deep streams.
Tremor inside our speech. Tender tear of design!
End of all my long searches in calls and in dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment