By Yasen Vedrin
(Fulfilled Universe)
Remind me of my love in deep, strong roots.
A tree for you through all the years I’ve been.
I fought the endless summers in pursuits
Just for your whisper and your laughter, queen.
Remind me of my love in river mouths.
It turned the little stream into a tide.
And in the gorges – fulfilled premonitions’ truths,
I only wished to sweep you to my side.
Remind me of my love in summer gales,
That blew the glowing embers into sparks.
For you were my bright coal that never fails,
And didn't cover up my thrills with darks.
Remind me of my love in starry flights,
In which I used to dream of you, unbound.
Cosmic and vast... Rain from the highest heights
In drops of galaxy crystal around.
Remind me of my love with chronicles pure,
In which we need each single line to stay.
And let God see His follower endure,
Who kept the sacred covenant all the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment